Transforming Your Health
Helping you get well and stay well is a collaborative process between you and our staff of professionals. With our help, you have the ability to change the trajectory of your health and to turn away from pain and illness toward health and healing… it is your personal transformational health plan.
To heal medical problems and reach optimal good health, we focus on five key areas.
1. An Expanded Medical Assessment We start with an expanded medical assessment of your current state of health. In personalized medicine, this goes beyond the usual lab tests and exams and looks at your body as a set of interconnected systems. When one part of the system isn’t working at peak levels, your whole body is affected. We look at you as a whole person, including your immune function, your nutrition, your stress level, your family history, and your previous injuries and illnesses.
2. Stress Management Getting sick is a process, one that often involves both physical and emotional stress. A key goal of Transformational Medicine℠ is helping you discover where you are on the stress curve that can lead to illness. Our holistic approach helps you proactively transform your chronic stress and fatigue into positive energy and better health.
3. Nutritional Planning Your nutritional needs are unique to you alone. Your food, your genetics, your environment, and your lifestyle all interact to affect how you feel. Functional medicine looks at those interactions and how they can influence your long-term health. We work with you to understand your individual metabolic needs and develop a personalized nutritional program that you can follow easily.
4. Hormonal Balance In conventional medicine, hormonal imbalances are often overlooked, yet they may be an important factor in health issues that have a profound impact on your quality of life. Hormonal imbalances can be the underlying cause of weight gain, menstrual irregularity, menopause problems, erectile dysfunction, low libido, depression, osteoporosis, muscle loss, and fatigue. Transformational Medicine℠ uses state-of-the-art testing to find imbalances and restore you to hormonal harmony.
5. Healing Therapies Chronic pain and illness are complex problems that respond best to a thoughtful combination of conventional and alternative treatments. At Alliance Integrative Medicine, we take a holistic approach to helping you achieve a higher quality of life and a return to your normal activities. In addition to proven conventional approaches, we use a wide variety of evidence-based alternative techniques for restoring balance to the body, including acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, Rolfing, energy healing, trigger point injections, prolotherapy, AAT (Advanced Allergy Therapeutics), and nutritional supplements.
Our health transformation patients come to us from Westchester/Liberty Township, Mason, Indian Hill, Hyde Park, Loveland, Reading, Springdale, Terrace Park, Blue Ash, Finneytown and from all over the U.S.