Get Well Program
Who Can Apply?
Alliance Integrative Medicine was the first place that offered me the hope of vibrant health after many years of frustration with conventional medicine and a prolonged illness. I was amazed with how the doctors listened intently to my situation, made insightful connections and took proactive steps to remedy my sickness. Their approach made a big difference and as a result I saw incredible progress over the first year and a half as a normal patient. When my husband and I decided to start a small business in Cincinnati, we didn’t have the funds to continue my treatment. I let them know how much I had appreciated all they had done for me, but that I could no longer afford acupuncture and other treatments. That is when I learned about the Get Well program. I was blown away that there was an option that would allow me to keep healing my health, even with our new limited budget. The Get Well program has been a HUGE help to me in the last year, I couldn’t have foreseen the challenges I would face and how much I would rely on the treatments and knowledge of my doctor. I love that the Get Well program makes such incredible resources available to everyone. I have received the same level of care in the Get Well program as I did as a normal patient. I am so grateful for the respect, kindness and wisdom of the doctors and for the growing health I have as a result of all their work!
- A single mom raising two children and feeling overwhelmed
- A college student suffering from anxiety with no parental support
- A struggling father who just lost his job with low back pain
- A retired senior on a fixed income with arthritis
- And…YOU or someone you know!
- Must have a current primary care physician.
- Must have seen primary care physician within 6 months of first visit
- Must have medical condition(s) amenable to alternative therapies
- Must meet financial guidelines based on family size (200% of federal poverty level) or have extenuating circumstances
- Must provide proof of annual income (recent W2 or federal tax return)
** AIM Employees Or IMF Board Members And/Or Family May NOT Apply
What Happens After I Apply?
- Your application will be reviewed by our Integrative Medicine Foundation committee and/or two AIM physicians
- You will be notified of the final decision within four weeks of submitting your application by phone and/or mail
- If accepted, our front office staff will schedule an initial consultation with one of our physicians.
How Much Does The Program Cost?
Depending on your financial status, cost for the program is based on a sliding scale using federal poverty guidelines.
These costs will be included in your decision letter if you are accepted into the program.
What Services Are Provided?
Current services included in the program are nutrition and wellness counseling, stress reduction techniques, acupuncture, rolfing, and energy healing.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then it probably is!
We are currently accepting applications and look forward to partnering with you to work towards a healthier you.