We are looking for an energetic and positive person to join our talented, hardworking team. We will train the right person! Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, be attentive to detail, have superb customer service skills and above all else continually strive to learn and improve. This is an ideal position for those looking for experience in the medical field before they continue to medical, nursing, or physician assistant school!
Alliance Integrative Medicine has been empowering patients and transforming their health since 1999. We are proud to be a nationally recognized leader in integrative medicine.
Our team of highly trained physicians and health care practitioners are passionate about their work and walk through our doors with a purpose to deliver the best possible care to their patients every day. We collaborate with you to create your personalized, preventative, proactive wellness plan based on our principles of Transformational Medicine℠. We have found that combining the best practices of conventional and alternative medicine results in the most meaningful outcomes. Our practitioners will develop your Transformational Wellness Plan℠, a personalized guide designed to fit into your life, to help you get well, be well, and stay well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greeting and scheduling of patients, in a multi provider office, in person and on the telephone
- Be knowledgeable with various services offered including time and other requirements for each service
- Room patients (including vitals), remove acupuncture needles & clean exam rooms
- EKG, Injections, phlebotomy
- Complete chart documentation as required
- Adhere to all government regulations regarding HIPAA compliance
- Other duties as requested or assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a busy office environment
- Computer skills with ability to learn electronic medical record
- Well organized, with attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Self-starting mentality
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, reach, and bend
- Ability to work some evenings and rotating Saturdays
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the concepts of good nutrition and healthy living
- Electric Medical Record experience
- Phlebotomy training/experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ohio Medical Assistant Certificate preferred
Competitive Salary and Benefits through The Christ Hospital Health Network including paid time off and flexible scheduling.
Cincy Magazine Best Places to Work Finalist 2021
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.