We are looking for a positive, energetic person to join our talented, hardworking team as a full-time employee. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills; be attentive to detail; have superb customer service skills; and above all else, continually strive to learn and improve. If you are the right fit for our team, we are willing to train you!
- Greet and schedule patients in a multi-provider office, in person and on the telephone
- Understand various services offered, including time required and other specifications particular to each service
- Room patients (including vitals), remove acupuncture needles, and clean exam rooms
- Complete patient chart documentation as required
- Adhere to all government regulations regarding HIPAA compliance as well as Medicare guidelines and requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a busy office environment
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn electronic medical recording
- Organized work style, with attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Self-starting mentality
- Demonstrated skills as a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods, reach, and bend
- Ability to work some evenings and rotating Saturdays
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to the concepts of good nutrition and healthy living
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Phlebotomy training/experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ohio Medical Assistant Certificate preferred
Resumés may be submitted to email@example.com.
Resumés submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Candidates must pass a routine drug test and background check prior to employment.