Enjoy the convenience of shopping AIM’s retail store — either in person or online!
We have partnered with wellevate to bring you the convenience of online shopping. So now you can order from multiple vendors via one convenient, online site and enjoy free shipping for purchases over $50.
While we are unable to offer products from Standard Process, Neuroscience, and many of our beauty products for online purchase, you can either shop in the AIM store or give us a call at (513)791-5521, ext. 1 to purchase these products as well as any of the rest of the merchandise we offer.
About Our Products
Alliance Integrative Medicine (AIM) offers a variety of health-related products to serve our patients’ immediate needs. And all of the products we sell have been scientifically tested by their manufacturers and independently reviewed for quality. If you would like to know more about the risks, benefits, and limits of knowledge relating to the products sold through AIM, please ask a physician.
We make every effort to provide the products we sell to patients as cost-effectively as possible. Acting as a retailer for the manufacturers of the health-related products we sell, all health-related products sold by AIM have an industry-accepted markup.
Getting well and staying well often means taking selected supplements to boost your natural healing. And we believe that the judicious use of nutritional supplements, along with a healthy diet, can be an important part of your overall wellness plan. We make it easy for you to get your recommended daily supplements at our retail shop. We offer only the highest quality and most effective supplements to our patients. And our supplements are pharmacy grade, dye free, and physician reviewed.
- Quality Matters in Supplements – By purchasing your supplements through the retail shop at Alliance Integrative Medicine, you can be sure you are buying the highest quality products now available. Not all supplements and vitamins are the same. Many manufacturers skimp on quality and sell products that aren’t absorbed well or don’t contain enough of the active ingredient to be helpful.
- How Supplements Can Help – One important aspect of Transformational Medicine℠ is achieving optimal health and function. We believe that the judicious use of nutritional supplements, along with a healthy diet, can be an important part of your overall wellness plan.
- Personalized Nutrition – We all have unique nutritional needs. What is enough of one nutrient for one person may be far too little for another. A good example is vitamin D. In high doses, vitamin D can actually be toxic, but even a mild vitamin D deficiency can cause severe health problems. One person may need to supplement with only a few hundred International Units of vitamin D daily, while another may need thousands to achieve the same therapeutic level.
To ensure that your supplement program is providing your body with the right nutrients and vitamins, please discuss your needs with our knowledgeable physicians or with our staff nutritionist.
The beauty products we sell are 100% organic because we believe if you put it on your body, you should be able to eat it! We only sell body products that are petroleum free, and many of our beauty products are locally produced. We also offer vegan and gluten-free products.
Meditation and Relaxation Aids
We stock an assortment of meditation and relaxation products — including locally made candles, essential oils, and diffusers as well as technology that gives real-time neurofeedback to improve your meditation practice.
Food, Snacks, and Special Treats
Featuring a selection of fresh food and juices from Rooted Juicery + Kitchen, the foods and juices available in our store are delivered daily, can be completely vegan, and can be ordered in advance! We also offer organic and vegan snacks and meal replacements that are low sugar, high protein, and preservative free. And if you’re in the mood for a treat we’ve got you covered with low-sugar chocolates and cookies.
Giving the gift of health is easy! And we sell gifts that are environmentally friendly, health focused, and locally sourced.
- AIM Gift Cards – Purchase a gift card for any amount, and it can be applied toward the cost of any services or products at Alliance Integrative Medicine. A member of our front desk staff will be happy to assist you with this purchase.
- Environmentally friendly, BPA-free water bottles
- Physician-reviewed cookbooks that focus on healthy meal preparation for the whole family
- Jewelry – simple pieces from the Pamela B Collection (as seen worn by celebrities and in popular magazines)
- Locally made candles
We know that people are in pain, and we want to help — safely, naturally, and effectively. We only sell products that our physicians have found to be clinically effective, including:
- Homeopathic creams
- Nutritional support to help lower acute and chronic inflammation
- Nonsurgical options for pain relief
- Equipment to help with proper stretching
- Pillows for healthy spinal alignment during sleep
We ship products from our store via USPS using Insured Priority Mail. All products are mailed within one business day of receiving your order. Mailing costs are calculated using the package’s total weight and the distance it’s being shipping.